Voice-recognition interfaces, driving etiquette (turn signals, merging, tailgating), the hand-wave and the finger, backing into parking spots, driver prediction and accident avoidance, and our past traffic violations.
In this episode:
- The safety of voice-recognition interfaces
- Driving etiquette: turn signals, merging, tailgating
- The hand-wave and the finger
- Backing into parking spots
- Driver prediction and accident avoidance
- Our past traffic violations
Sponsored by Squarespace: Use code NEUTRAL2 at checkout for 10% off.