Top Gear metaphors, why John likes Hondas so much, visibility, seating ergonomics, boring Ferrari stories, ancient Volvos, and LED DRL eyeliner.
In this episode:
- Top Gear presenter metaphors.
- Back-in parking FU.
- Why John likes Hondas so much.
- Visibility and a lower-back-friendly seating position.
- Our three most boring Ferrari stories.
- Fond memories of ancient and less-ancient Volvos.
- Designing for safety.
- LED daytime running lights as tacky "eyeliner", our modern Altezza-like design fad.
- Casey says "braaaands."
- How Audi, BMW, and Mercedes compete.
- Toyota and Scion.
Sponsored by Squarespace: Use code NEUTRAL3 at checkout for 10% off.