Driveways, affording expensive cars, Zipcar's BMWs, "Tiptronic" modes, DCTs, and the future of manual transmissions.
In this episode:
- Confronting neighbors about driveway assaults
- The Siracusa retirement plan
- Affording expensive cars
- Prioritizing or deprioritizing cars in your budget
- How Zipcar got Marco addicted to BMWs
- "Tiptronic" manual modes in automatic transmissions
- Dual-clutch transmissions, rev-matching manuals, and the future of manual transmissions
- Turbo buttons on cars and computers
Sponsored by Squarespace: Use code NEUTRAL1 at checkout for 10% off.
Thank you for the great response to episode 1! Please rate us on iTunes if you like the show so more people will find us and tell us how wrong we are about everything. Thanks!