Car bras, best new- and used-car values today, buying used to get better options, lease specials, the boring NSX, AWD vs. RWD in the snow, and some unlicensed FU.
In this episode:
- Car bras as screen protectors.
- FU on Blowoff valves vs. wastegates, boxer engines, and the SSSC.
- What car available today, new or used, is the best value for general ownership?
- Getting a good deal on higher trim levels and optional luxury features.
- Lease basics, and the potential value of lease specials.
- The boring old Acura NSX.
- All-wheel drive (AWD) and rear-wheel drive (RWD) in the snow.
Sponsored by Squarespace: Use code NEUTRAL1 at checkout for 10% off.
Once again, please rate us on iTunes if you like the show. If you don't like the show, please email Casey.