4: If You See A Cursor, They Blew It
Good and bad navigation controls, on-screen controls vs. buttons, trying to get a fun rental car, personal value judgments, white cars in hot climates, and Casey's fame.
In this episode:
- Control interfaces for media and navigation systems, including BMW's iDrive knob (of course), touchscreens including the Tesla Model S's giant one, and Lexus' weird new "Remote Touch" control.
- Balancing on-screen controls and dedicated buttons.
- Our great (or horrible) future of dynamic, all-software dashboard dials.
- Gambling with the "Premium Sedan" rental-car category.
- Casey's newfound fame.
- Personal value judgments.
- FU on white cars in hot climates and DCT nitpicks.
Sponsored by Squarespace: Use code NEUTRAL2 at checkout for 10% off.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →